Vox Pathfinder 10w Guitar Amplifier ex display (Tatty Box)
Use the Headphone/Line Out jack to plug your headphones in and practice in silence, as the jack automatically mutes the amp's speaker! You can also use this Line Out for recording your amp without having to worry about setting up any pesky microphones. The Pathfinder 10 also has controls for Gain, Treble, Bass and Volume plus a Clean/Overdrive switch.
VOX amplifiers have always boasted their stand-out appearance. The Pathfinder features the classic basket-weave, black leather-look vinyl, the distinctive diamond grille cloth and the chicken head knobs.
- Gain Control: Adjusts the overall preamp gain of the amplifier. This control can produce clean to crunchy to crazy and all points in-between! The tone depends on how you set this control and also how you have the Clean/Overdrive Switch (3) set. In both Switch modes - Clean & Overdrive - turning the Gain control down (i.e. counter clockwise) will clean up your sound while cranking it up (i.e. turning it clockwise) will make it sound dirtier.
- Clean/Overdrive Switch:Puts the preamp of the Pathfinder 10 in one of two distinctly different modes -Clean (switch "out") or Overdrive (switch "in").
- Treble Control: Adjusts the treble (high) frequencies in your tone. It can take your sound from soft and round, to bright and cutting, and any point in-between.
- Bass Control: Adjusts the bass (low) frequencies in your tone. It can take your sound from warm and light, to dark and heavy and any point in-between.
- Volume Control: Determines the overall volume of the amplifier. Setting this high with low Gain works well for clean sounds. Setting the Master Volume lower whilst engaging the Overdrive mode and turning up the Gain will give you a fat, distorted sound at a lower, "bedroom friendly" volume.
- Headphone/Line Out Jack: This dual output carries a specially filtered signal for use with either headphones or for direct connection to a soundboard or recording console. The LINE OUT gives you a good sounding signal for recording or live work without having to mic up the amp. Inserting a jack-plug into this jack will mute the internal speaker.
- Power ON/OFF Switch & LED: On/Off switch for mains (AC) power to amplifier. Plus power indicator LED.
- Output Power: 10 W RMS @ 8 ohm
- Speaker: 1 x VOX Bulldog 6.5", 8 ohm
- Inputs/Outputs: Input jack, Headphone/Line Out jack
- Controls: Gain, Treble, Bass, Volume, Clean/Overdrive switch
- Dimensions (W) x (H) x (D) : 380 x 260 x 170 mm/ 14.96" x 10.24" x 6.69"
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 4.8kg / 10.58lbs.
Pocklington Music is East Yorkshires Premier music store
Nominated for Family Business of the Year 2017
Shortlisted for Music Industries Association best small retailer 2015