VOX VT20+ Classic 30W guitar amplifier combo Limited Edition Very Rare Pre-owned
VOX VT20+ Classic 30W guitar amplifier combo Limited Edition CL Version
The classic AC15 and AC30 amplifiers were responsible for generating the tones on so many classic albums. Almost as famous as their warm British tone is their unique cross hatched aesthetic, available for a limited time in the same housing as the classic models. The VOX VT20+ is a modelling amp designed to help you find your ideal tone. It’s fitted with a host of on board effects as well as a single 12AX7 tube for authentic tube power. These advanced digital amplifiers retain the same warmth of the genuine tube amp, and pump it through a custom designed 8” VOX speaker.
VOX has given the VT20+ combo a new look. The VT20+ Classic is a traditional VOX guitar amp in the form of a modern all-rounder. This trendy amp belongs to the Valvetronix series of modelling amplifiers and is equipped with no fewer than 33 digital models of classic and modern guitar amps, as well as 25 studio-grade effects, including three reverbs and an internal Noise Gate. Furthermore, the VOX VT20+ Classic features 99 professional sound presets that are at the ready and raring to go.
VOX VT20+ Classic: Valve Reactor circuit
A 12AX7 tube ensures that this amp works perfectly, and that the dynamics and sound of a real tube amplifier are simulated authentically. That means that you can play your guitar softly and still enjoy clean distortion, or you can play louder and distort a clean sound. You'll get the kind of compression and distortion that you expect from tube amps when you play loudly, too. In order to create that effect, the VOX VT20+ Classic is equipped with a Power Level knob so you can turn the 30 watts of power all the way down to zero.
Practical inputs and outputs
The VOX VT20+ Classic is equipped with a headphone output with speaker simulations that makes it ideal for direct recording. Simply connect your MP3 player, smartphone or tablet to the AUX input and jam along with your favourite band! There's even a chromatic tuner built in so your instrument always sounds its best. Finally, you can plug in the optional VOX VFS5 foot switch in order to switch the channels from a distance, turn reverb and effects on/off, and to use tap tempo.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging)
- 9.8 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging)
- 26.0 x 45.0 x 49.0 cm
- famous VT20+ with the classic VOX look
- versatile 1x8-inch modelling guitar amplifier combo
- Valve Reactor power amp circuit with 12AX7 tube for extra warmth and dynamics.
- power: 30 W RMS at 4 ohms
- power level: continuous switch from 0 to 30 W
- speaker: 8-inch VOX original, 4 ohms
- amp models: 33, see below
- effects: 25, see below
- independent reverb: Room, Spring and Hall
- independent Noise Gate
- presets: 99 pre-programmed, 8 user (2 banks, 4 channels)
- controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Master, Power Level
- instrument input: 1/4-inch (6.3mm) mono jack
- headphone output: 1/8-inch (3.5mm) stereo mini jack
- AUX input: 1/8-inch (3.5mm) stereo mini jack
- foot switch input: 1/4-inch (6.3mm) stereo jack (for optional VOX VFS5)
- power supply: 220-230 V 50/60 Hz
- power consumption: 25 W
- dimensions: 422 x 222 x 376 mm (WxDxH)
- weight: 8.8 kg
- included: power cable and user manual
- optional: VOX VFS5 foot switch
- 33 amp models (3 variations per model: standard, special and custom): Clean, Cali Clean, US Blues, US 2x12, VOX AC15, VOX AC30, UK Rock, UK Metal US High Gain, US Metal, Boutique Metal
- 25 effects:
- Comp, Acoustic, Auto Wah, U-Vibe, Brn Octave, Treble Boost, Tube OD, Gold Drive, Org Dist, Metal Dist, Fuzz
- CE Chorus, Multi Chorus, Flanger, Org Phase, Twin Trem, G4 Rotary, Pitch Shift, Filtron, Tape Echo, Delay, Chorus+Delay
- Room, Spring, Hall