Mooer PE100 Multi-Effects Processor (To Order)
MOOER has entered into the realm of portable multi-effects processors. The PE100 is a pocket sized, desk top unit which contains everything the guitarist needs tightly wrapped up within a small sleek shell. A full range of amp models, a myriad of effects and stompboxes, a precision tuner, drum patterns and metronomes. It's dual output jacks make it ideal for connection to amp, hifi, headphones or direct to a mixer or computer for direct recording. Super easy to program, small enough to slip into your pocket and powered by a small DC power adapter or by battery. The PE100 is perfect for the guitarist on the go.
- 99 Factory presets and 99 user presets
- There are 6 effect blocks containing 39 types of effects in PE100's effect Chain. • 98 factory presets and 99 user presets • 2 auto wah effects • 10 Over drive and distortion effects • 7 Amp models • 11 Modulation effects • 5 different delays • 4 reverb types
- Each effect block provides a different kind of effect.
- The PE100 contains 40 drum patterns and 10 metronomes.
- Tap tempo functionality：Tap tempo control for use with the drum machine, metronome and delay effects
- The QUICK RECALL buttons A,B,C,D provide an easy way to instantly store and recall 4 of your favorite presets.
- Press the TUNER button at any time to access the tuning function page. The tuner is set to A=440Hz as stock, rotate the VALUE control to change this calibration.